unknown artist, nineteenth century, Faces, undated
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 3 9/16 × 3 1/8 inches (9 × 7.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- children | costume | figure study | portrait | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.