- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, brown wash, graphite and scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 x 9 1/4in. (14.6 x 23.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | buildings | cityscape | harbor | marine art | men | ocean | waves (natural events)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.