unknown artist, nineteenth century, Man Sitting on a Rock (Madeira Jan 16), 1868
Man Sitting on a Rock (Madeira Jan 16)
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 5 × 7 inches (12.7 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Madeira"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | man | rocks (landforms)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.