Madeira Fisherman Jan 14/68
- Additional Title(s):
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 inches (12.7 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Madeira, Fisherman"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | fisherman | leaning
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Madeira Fisherman Jan 14/68, 1868
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.