- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, and graphite on moderately thick, moderately textutred, beige, wove paper
- 10 7/16 × 9 1/8 inches (26.5 × 23.2 cm) and 8 9/16 × 7 1/4 inches (21.7 × 18.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anklet | armbands | belt | bracelet | earrings | flowers (motifs) | headdress | Indian | kneeling | mustache | pedestal | religious and mythological subject | rope | skirt | statue | stretching
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.