Greenisland Looking Towards Carnck Castle, Belfast Lough
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, blued white, wove paper
- 7 1/16 × 14 1/2 inches (17.9 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, upper right: "Green Island, looing toward Camck | Belfast Lough-"; inscribed in graphite, verso, upper right: "J. B. Connor"
Watermark: "Whatman | 1845"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | coast | landscape | mountain | steeple | trees
- Associated Places:
- Belfast Lough | Carrickfergus | Northern Ireland
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Greenisland Looking Towards Carnck Castle, Belfast Lough, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.