- Gray wash, graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige, laid paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 1/8 inches (17.8 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Croydon Church"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | London
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.