IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Croydon Church, undated
- Gray wash, graphite, pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 1/8 inches (17.8 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Croydon Church"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | trees | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | London
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.