Bray Head and the F (cut-off)
- Watercolo, graphite, gouache, scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 11 inches (17.8 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, center right: "Bray Head and the [...]"; inscribed in graphite, verso, center right: "J. O. Connor"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | landscape | rocks (landforms) | sea
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Arthur O'Connor, 1792–1841, Irish, Bray Head and the F (cut-off), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.