Bangor, Belfast Lough
- Watercolor, graphite, gouache, pen and brown ink, black ink and scratching out on moderately thick, moderately textured, blued white, wove paper
- 7 1/8 × 10 15/16 inches (18.1 × 27.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, verso, upper right: "Bangor | Belfast Lough"; inscribed in graphite, vero, center right: "J. O'Connor"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | cityscape | landscape | marine art | ships
- Associated Places:
- Bangor | County Down | North Down | Northern Ireland
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
James Arthur O'Connor, 1792–1841, Irish, Bangor, Belfast Lough, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.