The Old Bayswater Turnpike
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper, mounted on, moderately thick, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 9 1/4 inches (18.7 × 23.5 cm) and Mount: 8 7/16 × 9 3/8 inches (21.4 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, on moount, lower center: "The Old Bayswater Turnpike"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fence | figures | gate | landscape | road | trees | turnpike
- Associated Places:
- Bayswater | England | London
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, The Old Bayswater Turnpike, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.