Rushton Hall, Northamptonshire
- ca. 1840
- Pen and black ink, wash on smooth, thick, white card
- 3 5/8 × 5 3/16 inches (9.2 × 13.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, center: "Rushton Hall | Northamptonshire | Mrs Clarke Thornhill"; in graphite: "AD 348"; in graphite: "MOUNT TO SHOW ALL DECORATION | leave 1/8 clear"; "56 | 42"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | clouds | exterior view | house
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Northamptonshire | Rushton | Rushton Hall | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.