Design for the Mechanics' Institution, Basingstoke: Elevation
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Unidentified Plan
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/16 × 17 7/8 inches (28.4 × 45.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, right (uppercase): "Mechanic"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Henry Wyatt, 1807–1880, British, Design for the Mechanics' Institution, Basingstoke: Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.