Design for the Mechanics' Institution, Basingstoke: Elevation
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Unidentified Plan
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/16 × 17 7/8 inches (28.4 × 45.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, right (uppercase): "Mechanic"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Henry Wyatt, 1807–1880, British, Design for the Mechanics' Institution, Basingstoke: Elevation, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.