Lewis Vulliamy, 1791–1871, British, Design for a Tudoresque Villa, undated
Design for a Tudoresque Villa
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 × 12 inches (21.4 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "AD 1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | Tudor | villa
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.