Lewis Vulliamy, 1791–1871, British, Design for a Tudoresque Villa, undated
Design for a Tudoresque Villa
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 7/16 × 12 inches (21.4 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "AD 1"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | Tudor | villa
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.