Design for Herms
- Pen and brown ink with brown wash over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 10 3/16 × 9 5/8 inches (25.9 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center, bar scale labeled "1" to "8"
Watermark: "LVG" below heraldic cartouche
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- acanthus | herms | Neoclassical
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.