Costessy Hall, Norfolk
- Graphite, pen and brown ink, and watercolor on slightly textured, medium, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 12 7/8 inches (23.5 × 32.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in 20th century hand in graphite, center: "Buckler"; in graphite, upper right: "AD 130"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right: "J.C. Buckler 1831"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | battlements | exterior view | hall
- Associated Places:
- Costessey | Costessey Hall | England | Norfolk
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John Chessell Buckler, 1793–1894, British, Costessy Hall, Norfolk, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.