- Design for Polychromatic Decoration of a Church
- Watercolor and gouache with pen and black ink on moderately thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 1/8 × 6 1/4 inches (25.7 × 15.9 cm) and Image: 7 3/4 × 3 3/4 inches (19.7 × 9.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "AD.125"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- altar | arch | architectural subject | ceilings | nave | polychromatic | sconces | stained glass
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Edmund Street, 1824–1881, British, Design for Polychromatic Decoration of a Church, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.