- Hinton St. George, Somerset: Plan of the East Dining Room
- Graphite and pen and black ink on thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper and masking tape, verso, upper center
- Sheet: 15 1/8 x 21 3/4 inches (38.4 x 55.2 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "Plan of East or Winter Dining Room | for Carpet"; in pen and black ink, right: "The dotted Lines represents | the Side Board"; in pen and black ink, right: "1/2 Inch Scale"; in pen and black ink, throughout, plan labeled; in graphite, lower right: "AD 572"; inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, top center: "East dining Parlor"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, center right: "August 1811 | J.J."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | carpet | dining room | marble | plans (drawings) | sideboard | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hinton St George | Somerset | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Wyatt, 1746–1813, British, Hinton St. George, Somerset: Plan of the East Dining Room, 1811
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.