Norwich Catherdral, Ambulatory
- Additional Title(s):
Norwich Cathedral, Ambulatory
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- 15 7/16 × 10 5/8 inches (39.2 × 27 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "M. Turner | March 1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.