Norwich Catherdral, Ambulatory
- Additional Title(s):
Norwich Cathedral, Ambulatory
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 15 7/16 × 10 5/8 inches (39.2 × 27 cm)
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "M. Turner | March 1814"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.