John Roe of Warwick, active 1771–1812, British, Wroxhall, Warwickshire, undated
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 × 20 inches (34.3 × 50.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.