Our Blessed Lady and St Thomas of Canterbury, Dudley: Perspective
- Pen and brush with brown and gray ink and gray wash over graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 9 5/8in. (34.3 x 24.4cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "east view of dudley church"
Watermark (trimmed): "Turkey Mill | 1833"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "AWPugin [in monogram] | 1838"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | exterior | Gothic Revival | spires | steeples
- Associated Places:
- Dudley | Dudley church | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Our Blessed Lady and St Thomas of Canterbury, Dudley: Perspective, 1838
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.