Our Blessed Lady and St Thomas of Canterbury, Dudley: Perspective
- Pen and brush with brown and gray ink and gray wash over graphite on thick, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 13 1/2 x 9 5/8in. (34.3 x 24.4cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "east view of dudley church"
Watermark (trimmed): "Turkey Mill | 1833"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "AWPugin [in monogram] | 1838"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | exterior | Gothic Revival | spires | steeples
- Associated Places:
- Dudley | Dudley church | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin, 1812–1852, British, Our Blessed Lady and St Thomas of Canterbury, Dudley: Perspective, 1838