One of Eleven Designs for Houses and Shops
- Part Of:
- ca. 1800
- Graphite, pen and black ink and watercolor on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 22 1/4 x 18 inches (56.5 x 45.7 cm) and Image: 18 11/16 x 14 9/16 inches (47.4 x 37 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "AD. 160"; inscribed on mount, lower center: "ANONYMOUS: 1 OF 11 DESIGNS FOR HOUSES AND SHOPS"; on back of mount, lower left: "ANONYMOUS: | (1 OF 11) DESIGNS FOR HOUSES AND SHOPS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | balustrade | building | design | door | elevation (drawing) | facade | floor plan | house | lunette | pilasters | site plan | steps | windows
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, One of Eleven Designs for Houses and Shops, ca. 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.