Joseph Wilton RA, 1722–1803, British, Design for a Frieze, undated
Design for a Frieze
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 16 7/8 inches (19.7 × 42.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "AD 52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.