Joseph Wilton RA, 1722–1803, British, Design for a Frieze, undated
Design for a Frieze
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 16 7/8 inches (19.7 × 42.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "AD 52"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.