Attributed to John Sanderson, active 1730–died 1774, British, Unidentified Country House: Ground Floor Plan, undated
Unidentified Country House: Ground Floor Plan
- Pen and black ink with gray and brown wash on medium, moderately textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 3/8 x 20 3/8 inches (36.5 x 51.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, "0" to "10", "10" to "50"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | floor plan
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.