- Design for the Approaches to London Bridge
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 × 18 1/4 inches (21.3 × 46.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Design for approaches London Bridge | North"; in graphite, lower right: "AD 83"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "3"; in graphite, lower right: "58"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | archways | bridge (built work) | columns | design
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Roberts, c.1710–1790, Design for the Approaches to London Bridge, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.