Design for a Doorway
- Pen and black and brown ink, watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, white laid paper
- Sheet: 21 1/4 × 14 3/4 inches (54 × 37.5 cm)
Watermark: fleur-de-lis within crowned cartouche
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.