- Design for the Gothic Library at Felbrigg Hall in Norfolk
- ca. 1750
- Graphite, watercolor, pen and black and brown ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, white laid paper
- Sheet: 20 × 25 3/8 inches (50.8 × 64.5 cm)
Inscribed on scale bar in pen and brown ink, lower center: "1" to "10", "20 Feet"
Watermark: J Whatman
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | Gothic | interior view | library
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Paine, 1717–1789, British, Design for the Gothic Library at Felbrigg Hall in Norfolk, ca. 1750
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.