- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 × 14 3/4 inches (13.7 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "[...]"; lower right: "[...]"; extensive insciption on verso in pen and black ink.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cows | genre subject | landscape | leisure | marine art | men | sailboats | ships | trees
- Associated Places:
- Central America | Greytown | Nicaragua
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Godfrey Thomas Vigne, 1801–1863, British, Greytown, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.