- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 inches (24.8 × 33 cm)
Extensive inscription in graphite on recto and verso.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cows | houses | landscape | men | mountains
- Associated Places:
- Central America | Clifton Mount | Jamaica | Saint Andrew
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.