- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 × 14 inches (25.4 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Lima from the | Alameda n? Lo S.W."; lower right: "[...] | willows"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | buildings | cityscape | figures | sunset
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Godfrey Thomas Vigne, 1801–1863, British, Lima, 1850
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.