- Tucumán, Argentina
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 13 inches (23.5 × 33 cm)
Inscribed in graphite upper left: "blue | red | yellow"; center left: "water"; center: "reeds | reeds"; lower left: "Carts in Marketplace - | Tucuman from [...] | Lo W."; in pen and brown ink, lower center, "market - Tucaman | arg Rep"; in graphite, lower center: "hay | blue"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | historical subject | horses (animals) | wagon
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Godfrey Thomas Vigne, 1801–1863, British, Tucumán, Argentina, 1854
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.