The Garden Front of Buckingham Palace
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, graphite and collage on two overlapping sheets of medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 9/16 × 25 inches (31.9 × 63.5 cm) and Sheet: 4 1/4 × 25 inches (10.8 × 63.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink, upper left: "Garden Front Buckingham Palace"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "H. Repton"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | garden | islands | landscape | pond | trees
- Associated Places:
- Buckingham Palace | England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.