Plan of an Estate Lying in Grundisburgh and Clopton
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 22 3/8 × 28 inches (56.8 × 71.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper left: "A Plan | and Measurement of an | Estate lying in | Grundisburgh | and Clopton in the County of Suff: | belonging to | Edd. Bacon Esqr."
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Survey'd by Is. Johnson, March:1779"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | house | surveys
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Isaac Johnson, 1754–1835, British, Plan of an Estate Lying in Grundisburgh and Clopton, 1779
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.