Paul Sandby, 1731–1809, British, London Cries: A Man with a Bundle, Old Clothes, undated
London Cries: A Man with a Bundle, Old Clothes
- Part Of:
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 x 5 1/8 inches (18.7 x 13 cm)
Inscribed in graphite lower left: "[...] Coth[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clothes | cries | genre subject | man | peddler | portrait | working class
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.