IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Adam Callander, active 1780–1811, High Cliff Castle (Hants), undated
High Cliff Castle (Hants)
- Former Title(s):
High Cliff Castle, Hampshire
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 14 × 21 1/2 inches (35.6 × 54.6 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | castle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.