- Final Design for a Naval Monument: Plan and Elevation
- Graphite, pen and black ink, and watercolor on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper with one fold mark bar scale of 1/4 inch to 10 feet
- Sheet: 15 × 8 1/8 inches (38.1 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center, bar scale labeled "10" to "100", "200 feet"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | design | Doric | elevation (drawing) | monument | Neo-Classical | plan (drawing)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Heathcote Tatham, 1772–1842, British, Final Design for a Naval Monument: Plan and Elevation, 1799
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.