Headfort House, Ireland: Section of One End of the Parlor
- Additional Title(s):
Section of one End of the Parlor
- Pen and black ink with gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 14 1/2 x 20 inches (36.8 x 50.8 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, upper center: "Section of one End of the Parlor"; in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Scale of", "10", "5", "0", "10 feet"; in pen and brown ink, left, dimensions given: "8.0", "2.4", "16.4"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "6"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "Robt Adam Archt. 1771"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | dining rooms | frames (furnishings) | grotesques | Neoclassical | paintings | walls
- Associated Places:
- Headfort House | Ireland | Kells
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
City Dwellings and Country Houses - Robert Adam and his Style (Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, 1982-01-19 - 1982-04-11) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
City dwellings and country houses, Robert Adam and his style. , Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum, New York, 1982, NJ18 Ad3 C66 (Haas)+ Oversize [ORBIS]