IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Paul Sandby Munn, 1773–1845, British, A Cornfield, 1823
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 1/4 inches (17.8 × 23.5 cm)
Signed in brown ink, lower right: "P.S.Munn | 1823"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- agriculture | building | corn | cornfield | cottage | farm | farm buildings | farmhouse | fence | fields | flowers (plants) | genre subject | harvest | house | landscape | roof | sheaf | trees | workers
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.