IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Sunderland, 1744–1828, British, Landscape: Trees, Lakes and Mountains, Lake District, undated
Landscape: Trees, Lakes and Mountains, Lake District
- Watercolor and graphite with black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 x 17 1/2in. (31.4 x 44.5cm), Sheet: 12 3/8 × 17 1/2 inches (31.4 × 44.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "Thomas Sunderland: Landscape"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | mountains | trees | trees
- Associated Places:
- Cumbria | England | Europe | Lake District | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
The Art of Alexander and John Robert Cozens (Yale Center for British Art, 1980-09-17 - 1980-11-16) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.