- An Italian Landscape: village on a hill left, hillside sloping towards right, with distant valley beyond
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, slighlty textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 5/8 × 16 3/8 inches (19.4 × 41.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink on mount:" William Taverner"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hills | landscape | trees | valleys (landforms) | villa | village
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Taverner, 1703–1772, British, An Italian Landscape: village on a hill left, hillside sloping towards right, with distant valley beyond, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.