Cambridge from Coe Fen
- Watercolor and brown ink over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper, pasted on mount
- Sheet (cropped to image): 8 7/16 x 11 1/4 inches (21.5 x 28.5 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, on back of mount, upper left: "266 | E. Vuillamy. | Cambridge from Coe Fen."; in red ink, on back of mount, upper left: "465-M."; in graphite, on back of mount, center: "Vuillamy, Edward | Cambridge, from Coe Fen."
signed and dated in brown ink, lower left: "E. Vulliamy | 1917"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | chapel | church | cityscape | fences | landscape | path | spires | trees | university
- Associated Places:
- Cambridge | Cambridgeshire | Coe Fen | England | King's College | King's College Chapel | United Kingdom | University of Cambridge
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.