IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Richard Thomas Underwood, 1772–1835, British, Composition: An Italian landscape with colonnade and tower, undated
Composition: An Italian landscape with colonnade and tower
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 5/16 × 7 3/8 inches (13.5 × 18.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | colonnade | landscape | tower (building division)
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.