- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 5/8 × 9 1/8 inches (29.5 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "14"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliffs | landscape | plateau | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | Northfleet | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.