View at Swiss Cottage, London
- Watercolor, pen, brown ink, black ink, graphite, gouache and gum arabic on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 6 15/16 x 10 5/16 inches (17.6 x 26.2 cm)
Inscribed in artist's hand in pen with black ink, lower right: " T. Boys 1836"
Signed and dated in black ink, lower center: "T.Boys 1836"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | chimneys (architectural elements) | cottage | fence | figures | rocks (landforms) | sky | Thatched buildings
- Associated Places:
- Camden | England | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Thomas Shotter Boys, 1803–1874, British, View at Swiss Cottage, London, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.