- Cedros Bay
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, black wash, graphite, gouache and scratching out on mediium, slightly texturerd, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 10 1/16 inches (18.1 × 25.6 cm)
signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Cazabon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | beach | boats | coast | figures | islands | landscape | marine art | peninsula | sails | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michel Jean Cazabon, 1814–1888, Trinidadian, active in France ca. 1839-1847, Cedros Bay, 1857
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.