IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Michel Jean Cazabon, 1813–1888, Trinidadian, Cedros Bay, 1857
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, black wash, graphite, gouache and scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 10 inches (17.8 × 25.4 cm), Mount: 11 × 16 inches (27.9 × 40.6 cm), Binding: 11 inches (27.9 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "Cedros Bay"
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "Cazabon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | beach | boats | coast | figures | islands | landscape | marine art | peninsula | sails | trees
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.