IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Michel Jean Cazabon, 1813–1888, Trinidadian, On the Cimaronero River, 1857
On the Cimaronero River
- Part Of:
- Pen and brown ink, black ink, brown wash, graphite and scratching out on medium, slightly texturer, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 9 7/8 inches (18.1 × 25.1 cm), Mount: 11 × 16 inches (27.9 × 40.6 cm), Binding: 11 inches (27.9 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "On the Cimaronero River"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | plants | river | trees | vegetation | vines
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.