Michel Jean Cazabon, 1814–1888, Trinidadian, active in France ca. 1839-1847, Forest Scenery near Tamana, 1857
Forest Scenery near Tamana
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, black wash, graphite, gouache, and scratching out on medium, slightly textured, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/16 × 10 1/16 inches (17.9 × 25.6 cm)
Signed, in pen and brown ink, lower left: "J. Cazabon"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animals | forest | grazing | landscape | stream | trees | vines
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.