Michel Jean Cazabon, 1813–1888, Trinidadian, View from Laventille Hill, 1857
View from Laventille Hill
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, gray wash, black wash, graphite, and gouache on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- 7 × 10 inches (17.8 × 25.4 cm), 11 × 16 inches (27.9 × 40.6 cm), and 11 inches (27.9 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "View from Laventille hill"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- island | landscape | trees | vegetation | water
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.