IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Michel Jean Cazabon, 1813–1888, Trinidadian, Avenue and Entrance to St. James Barracks, 1857
Avenue and Entrance to St. James Barracks
- Part Of:
- Pen and black ink, gray ink, black wash, gray wash, graphite, ang gouache on medium, slightly textured, cream, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 10 inches (18.1 × 25.4 cm), Mount: 11 × 16 inches (27.9 × 40.6 cm), Binding: 11 inches (27.9 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower right: "Avenue and entrance to St James barracks"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barracks | barrels | figures | landscape | men | military art | sitting | soldiers | trees | walking
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.