- The Seine at St. Cloud
- Watercolor on medium, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 4 × 9 5/8 inches (10.2 × 24.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper center: "The Seine at St. Cloud | William Callow"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | landscape | river | sky | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | France | Hauts-de-Seine | Saint-Cloud | Seine | Île-de-France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
William Callow, 1812–1908, British, active in France, The Seine at St. Cloud, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.