Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Part of Brind Gill in Ligburthwaite, undated
Part of Brind Gill in Ligburthwaite
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 1/4 × 6 1/4 inches (23.5 × 15.9 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, on verso, center: " Part of Brind Gill | In Lighburtwaite"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape | trees | waterfall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.