Sir George Howland Beaumont seventh Baronet, 1753–1827, British, Part of Brind Gill in Ligburthwaite, undated
Part of Brind Gill in Ligburthwaite
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 9 1/4 × 6 1/4 inches (23.5 × 15.9 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, on verso, center: " Part of Brind Gill | In Lighburtwaite"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape | trees | waterfall
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.